I'm back... and I've got a few words to share...


what are word for
Originally uploaded by Darwin Bell
So here I am... kembali from Bandung! Yes, I've got lots to share with you people about my exciting visit to Bandung, Indonesia.

Macam2 Akak nak tell u ols; pasal the city, and life, people in Bandung and all; pasal shopping sessions Akak yang dah bagaikan 'GONE CASE' a.k.a. "THAT'S IT LAH!!!" tu kan... sessions yang membuatkan Kak Long and BBM bagaikan naik hantu gila masuk ICU! Hiks!

Tapi semua tu, Akak akan citerkan, shortly, lepas2 nih; yang pentingnya, after this short entry... for I've got a few words to share...

As Akak bukak jer YM Akak kan, got this offline msgs from a very, VERY dear friend of mine; yes, remember the Japinoy guy? Hiks! He's the one... ;)

His words truly touched me; hopefully the same way I've touched his feelings from my videos and stuffs. Nak tahu what he said? Hiks! Hehehe well, hopefully he doesn't mind me sharing this with all you, because I feel that, it is worth sharing, such beautiful quotes sent by him...

PS: Naoki darling; sorry but I just had to alter/ add up some words to your beautiful notions ya. Really hope you don't mind... ;)
Food is good when you eat with somebody good...

Bed is Heaven when you sleep with someone who you want to go to Heaven with...

Business is good when you have someone good to work for/ with...
... TBC (To be continued...) - click click click

And...

Life is good when I have a friend like you! - Naoki via YM

Awww... don't you guys think the words are so like, erm, sweeet??? :) Thanks darl for such inspiring words... beautiful if I may say so... ;)


Print option:




Anonymous said...  
All so true..#2 is really sweet!
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
But then again John, me loike number 1 - FOOD! Whatelse is new! Hehehehehe!

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top