Contact

Here's how you can contact me. Select, click, and you got me! (But for me to 'get back at you' would sometimes take up more than just a while. But those who have patience shall prevail with good joy and happiness...) E eh?

Select from the drop down menu to locate me in my other sites, profiles and other blogs (now turned archive-blogs).

Alternatively, you can contact me and leave me a message or two by using the following e-mail address(es) and instant message IDs:

Email:
  • lea_laurielle@yahoo.com
  • lealaurielle@gmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger ID:
  • lea_laurielle@yahoo.com
MSN ID:
  • lea_laurielle@hotmail.com

The ones that are marked with grey font and italic style are the ones I would normally use; hope you get the message... :)


Print option:





The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top