Touched...

Remember my videos about the time I did my opening parade for the recent crowning for the new winner of Miss World 2007 pageant? (Link) Yeah so I've received comments after comments - those sweet comments and constructive comments I've received, I can only say my sincere THANK YOU. Well, so far, haven't been receiving any bad comments or anything (touch wood!!! Tannak... hehehe!).

Anyhow, dalam banyak² comments tu, I recently received a comment yang katanya he was touched after watching the video. I quote...

I just found ur videos. So good. Touching too.

A simple one, yet rupanya membawa meaning yang sangat mendalam. And so I asked him (who is actually a Filipino guy), out of curiosity, just what he meant when he said, touched...

And so he replied...

I said "Touched" - let me explain.

My English is poor and so somehow you might think strange in some expressions, but pls understand.

You know in many beauty contests, I have seen much fewer but in many cases the former Queen behaves as we viewers will expect more or less. But you look so very natural yet with dignity, excellency and even with majesty ,so naturally gave your tiara for the coming one. Since you started walking, its so different. I became emotional. I am not that kind of a man to become emotional. I am a cold man, I feel later than many people feel something.

But this time Only by one look of each video of yours I was touched emotionally as if I were there, I felt.

I wonder who's next like you, a person like you, when she will come. I don't know but I felt no one before you and after you are like you, u r no less than them.

This is how I was touched by your behavior. U r much more wonderful than anyone I've seen.

Thank you very much.

I am proud of you! - Naokidoki
What more can I say, but to only smile. Yes, I am very proud to have someone saying this to me, and for that, I'd say;
As much as he was/ still is (I hope) touched after watching the video, then, let truth be told, that I am MORE touched, and moved by his kind and sincere words...
Thank you Naokidoki; I believe you have just made my day... Thank you very much...


Print option:




CLEO said...  
jangan dia DIY lepas tu dah laa.. ahhahahahahahaha.. lariiiiii
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
Motif DIY!? Gile tau pompuan nih! heheheheh motif mek nak ghobek puks mek membaca komentar bernas jantan nih? lain la kalau dia gunakan bahasa2 kesat macam ko dok guna kat mek. OPS! PS: Mek dinch DIY yer bile chat ngan ko, sial! Hahahahaha
5th_E Taib said...  
see what visuals can do and tell? hehe.. a visual tells a not a thousand, yet, a MILLION words! eh.. make it a TRILLION la..

:)
Anonymous said...  
I wish I could have seen your performances!!
Unknown said...  
Kan...sumber inspirasi..sujudssssssssssssss..jgn sumber DIY mahupun wank material udahler..**oopsss ya hamponnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

p/s hope this comment is not under the ABUSIVE language category hiks!!!
Anonymous said...  
kan....matilah dia (mamat filipino)kata english tak terer tapi tudiah komen panjang berjela...opsss
Anonymous said...  
I wonder .. what kinda English was he scribing?

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top