Life with unfair love; or Love with unfair life?

Life can never be fair, right? Or is it LOVE can never be rightly fair? Whatever it is, I think, either way, the main agenda here is UNFAIR! It's no wonder some people don't, or should I say, refuse to believe that there is such thing as "Happily ever after" - right? Well, do YOU believe in such phrase? Well I know now (after a few occasions now), I don't. I used to believe it; even if I have to make believe about it, still, I would dream of such thing to be true...



It's like so unfair; like, when you think you've got something good to hold on to, or someone so ever nice to be and spend your life with, then all of a sudden, within a split second - it's gone, he's gone too. And what bothers me the most is that we would be (I'm not so certain sure about the rest, but I would...) wondering about what have we done wrong to be getting all these?

But in this case I suppose, it would be...
What haven't I done to keep things go right, to keep him by my side, to keep things going just the way I want it to be...?
And I am still wondering... *sigh*... "Hurm... could that biggest loser be me? Lalala..."



"It MIGHT just be me... and not life, not love, and certainly sure not him..." *Sigh sigh sigh!!!*


Print option:




Captain Hooked said...  
I blame "envy", its the cause of all unfairness in life. I blame "Lucifer", for he is the root to all our misery in love and life!!!! Blame him, ah it is so nice to blame the Devil...

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top