All I need... All I really, really need... is

You know, these past few, erm, days, coming to a week or so, I've been emotionally unstable. Yeah yeah, so be it - call me Drama Queen or whatever shit u want but hey, its my life, and its my feelings, who would possible know/ understand, right? (Except for a few lots yang boleh dipanggil teman/ kawan/ best friends/ close friends and etc.) I've been going through some shit these past few days and I would have to say thanks to some assholes in Myspace as well yang tried to cheer me up by saying/ sending me msgs like...
"Hie. Awak seksi (you're sexy). Boleh jumpa? (Can we meet up?) Jom main nak? (Lets PLAY, want? - Die la direct translation! LOL!)"
Or like...
"Hey. You haven't been taking your hormones as prescripted lately is it?"
F**k yiewwwww! Hiks!

Aside from that, my life, from having the emotion-unstable-ness and what not, was even more fucked up when it goes into the phase of
"Aiyoh... waaatttodo today? BORING LAR!!!!!!!!"
Yes!!! Boredem, how can you runaway from it when you in a boring city with boring ppl doing nthing except boring things such as getting bored!

All these are becoz of - one man (OK OK! So its not just one - so make that "becoz of a few men!" HAPPY NOW?!), love, and everything that comes along with it.

But I guess, that's ok. SHIT happens anyways and shit comes in different sizes, shapes (and smell and color too!) and of course, in different FORMS such as "These Few Good Men!", right? Hiks!

So, since its Xmas tomorrow, and the Spirit of Snowflakes and Holidays and what not will come along with tomorrow - plus new year is just around the corner, I think I may need... I may really, really need... no, I think I WANT now is...

A new spirit! A new resolution for 2008! Annnnnnnnnnnnd...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.. a new fucking photoshoot session!!! A good photoshoot session will do me good and will certainly ass, I mean, add more pics to my collection.

Now where's that friend of mine who just sold his set of fantastic camera for MYR4,500.00 and bought a mega fan-fucking-tastic camera set of MYR16,000.00!!?!?!?! YES csi_X! YOU! Lets! Do me! Do me good! Get a place! Set up the light! (I'll do my own make up thank you csi_X! Can't expect you to do it! LOL!)

And then we will shoot to stardom with a classic yet sophisticatedly beautiful photoshoot of moi. Come come!!! Ring!!! Ring my phone, RING! Common, RING!!! Damn it! WHY Do I ALWAYS have to call u!? Sh*tf*cksh*tf*cksh*tf*ck!

There!!! I feel, well, not much, but SLIGHTLY better! Now, lets sing along with me!

Jinbogel!
Jinbogel!
Jinbogel all the way.
Owh what fun it is to see,
all the jinjinbogel
- HEYH!

or

We wish you a merry clitmas.
We wish you a merry clitmas.
We wish you a merry clitmas.
And a happy new clits!


Songs are reproduced by 5thE and LeeUK! Yes, yes, give them a big big clit, I mean, hand... hehehe - opsss! Now's the best time to RUN, yes? So, LETS RUN!!!


Print option:




5th_E Taib said...  
i need no big clit! i need big C**K!! haha.. die ke LEMANG lee? Lemank Pink Karer!! erm.. i prefer the Sawo Matang ones.. DIE LA...

hik hik hik Clits 2 u!!*bunyi champage glass berlaga*

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top