And so... It is now...

I have just finished watching “Becoming Jane”, the movie played by the remarkably sweet Anne Hathaway, as the ever so fine, The Miss Jane Austin. And it did not take me a very long time to realize this... This true-life story turned movie has immediately inspired me to write this entry. The sudden urge to blog this entry came, and I do not wish to let it go just like, and so I simply began - the entry for November 28th, 2007.

Questions, please, do not ask of me; what? and How? Just those two, because I really do not know what, or do not know how, the movie is actually connected or related to this entry of mine. And permit me to say this, that I do not even know for sure whether "Becoming Jane" has any resemblance to me, my life, and my blog. But, what I do know would be of this - I must write something and I must write it soon (now THAT sounded just like Miss Jane...) A few words might just do the trick, but my fingers will not to stop (as usual)... And so I choose not to stop, and write of this topic...

A new day... has come...
What will it be like today? What has the gateway to November 28th 2007, which has just commenced its beautiful, dark and silent night, got to offer for us? For me? For all?


A question that cannot be answered by one person, as to quote other answers. A question that will eventually give 1001 type of answers... It could be just another day of long, hard and sweaty work? Or will it be another day to sit and lounge all doing blog entries? That too, I do not know, and do not have the answers; I am not a psychic to begin with anyways...

But whatever the day offers us, whatever challenges at work or others that comes in hand, no matter how bad life treats you, as to opposed the saying which goes like "Life is sweet, and simple as it is short, and uncomplicated if we think so", be sure to make full use out of every second, and enjoy all of 'em... (Yes, please do not ask me who actually said that because I'd be going around answering - "Who, you ask... said that notion? The answer is... Your motha!" - ops! Sorry).

Up till now I still fail to see where my points in this entry are going to; owh but please do not stop here, no no my friends, please... as the directions leading towards the point(s) of the entry will apparently be in this next paragraph...

Life, no matter what form it appears to be - simple and uncomplicated or the not so simple and very so obvious complicated it turned out to be, may come in naturally or preplanned, one as homo sapient (that's Mankind and not referring to other types of Homos) must remember, that the day will be completed, not... Perhaps never will, if there shall be no accompaniment of laughters and, or even a smile. Smile will do wonders, remember that?

So there we have it; after a long winded, twisted opening lines, we know what we should be doing to welcome November 28th 2007; or to each and every day... We must somehow have with us, the smile... a soft giggling perhaps, to show signs that we are delighted to be given the chance to live and enjoy another day...

But I would not choose the two options given above, no; for I choose to laugh my head out, probably do a little bit of "LOL" on the floor, rolling... to, what? No... not to welcome a fresh new breath of the beautiful day. Of course not. You're missing out here (again). I was actually referring to, laughing the dogs out of the state I was in back in December 2005



Owh my! What a dreadful figure, an unspeakable size I mean, sight... Ehem... but then again, it's still me, I guess. So? I was, and still am happy! OPS!


As for the others whom I sort of like tease 'em for their misbehavior, yes, I forgive you (and please do not say "What is there to get forgiveness to you? I wasn't at fault; save it darl...) and I have also edited the entry to avoid me creating more rooms for others to make more problemos with headaches.... And to other 'the others', trying to dominating me mentally ... lemme see, ah yes. Can I you...? Hiks! Owh, and I almost forgot; starting, from, NOW: Erm, who are talking about here? There's nobody here? Who was I teasing, screaming and etc. to? Owh well, my bad. Must have been one of those rare daytime dreams I get when I sit down on a chair, and dozed off for a while - crazy right? Hiks!

Anyways, here's a song from me to, erm, eh wait, to who? There's nobody else but me, and only me that matters the most... ;)


Print option:




Anonymous said...  
Very interesting and informative article, a very positive mind of you, a very determined you and I juz wanna say 2 things, after reading this article, let it not be "hangat2 taik ayam" becoz this article sounds a bit OCD (you are still under my obesrvation hahahaha) and secondly, I hope you won't go to TB and tell your friends that you want to commit suicide again after writing this article, becoz you've have made a public pledge in your blog kan...

"# Everyday is a new day. Welcome it with a fine clean heart, positive thinking and with a lovely smile.
# Whatever strives you to do, whatever urges you to step forward and make the best out of yourself, please, don't stop moving.

# When things go wrong, especially when it involves curses, bad-mouthed and stuffs, things that people say or do behind your back and hurts you so much, just one thing. Lets not get mad, get even."


I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
Mak terdiam jer... motfi apenye yang hangat2 tahik ayams?
Anonymous said...  
alaaa kak liah, knape tulis bahasa omputeh? Saya suka kak yah tulis bahasa Melayu, baru kelakar. Melertss!
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
Jejaka Tegak: Hehehehee nanti... sabar... all in good time dear, ALL in good time. Nanti u ols tau pasaipa. hehehe

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top