A year ago...

I got a crown...
It was a BIG, beautiful crown...
What a joy I felt...
What an experience I longed for...
All for me, and for no one else but only me...
To remember for the rest of my entire life...

A year with the crown I reigned the title...
And I know this day would finally come...

My liberating "A Moment Like This" journey with such joy and experience, as the queen... unofficially ends today...

November 26th 2006... I was Miss World...
November 26th 2007... I am now a former Miss World...


In leading up to the handing of the big, beautiful crown to my successor, I have a few last words to say; sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

But then again, I change my mind. For today I would just briefly share the followings...


A weighing scale? What's this pretty little blue weighing scale got anything to do with this entry? Hello? Missing a point? Please continue to read... I will assure you, all will be answered in due time...



I believe if this scale could talk, judging from the picture, I'd say the scale is screaming like "Owh no you're not!!!"... hiks!



Yes, ignore the so not my feet part (those aren't mine because it looks normal - mine's huge fyi, really!), and have the numbers displaying on the scale doubled, you'll get my point...



And if I were to be this lovely lady, I'd be screaming for joy like "Ah yes, look world!!! I am finally a light-weighed queen!!!" Heheh...


Still don't get it? Ah well, some people are born slow, some are just plain beautiful with crowns (note: more than just one crown, thank you!). And since the case turns out to be this way, I'd say be sure to tune in again in here tomorrow; probably I'd publish something more specific by then...


Print option:




Anonymous said...  
Mak pengsan ketawa sundels!!!

why kan my word verification is FUEKIE??
5th_E Taib said...  
*snif* gosh. i am speechless. matyila EMO kan... huhu.. woo.. i feel sad lak.. tatau kenapa.. overwhelmed.
CLEO said...  
hmmm... big toe...big ---- ?? apakah itu? takperlaa....abaikan je noq hahahahahah...
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
Cleo: Fantarts kau la kan - those were not moinnneeee! Tak baca bebetul ker. Mine's bigger... EH wait, bukan ini juger yang u just commented itiew? Mati la mek pening dah! Muahaha
Nurlea Laurielle said...  
Hooksie: Because that's what you are. OPS! What's wrong with you! Hahahaha..

5thE: Eh wait, that What's wrong with you! tu should have been here, for u. LOL! What's wrong with you 5tHE! Hiks!
CLEO said...  
mine's huge fyi, really!<---meminjam sebaris ayat yg anda type sebelum ini dan dgn ini saya ingin menegaskan bahawa saya tidak salah baca. awak yg ting tong kot. kurang DIY hahaha. yer laa koleksi cik nek dah kureng kannn. larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kat blogdrive.. LOL!!!

The Table Of Content

To show and hide the table of contents, please click on the following URL:

The Blog Posts

Displaying 2 postings per page; latest post on top